|Size of Fertilizer
Plants With Fertilizer 200g, Plants With Fertilizer 380g
Papilaenopsis Hao Xiang Ni (Double Plants) With ‘Nutricote’ Fertilizer
- Papilaenopsis Hao Xiang Ni hybrids (Single Plants Per Pot) x 2 Pots
- ‘Nutricote’ Fertilizer
- Papilaenopsis Hao Xiang Ni can be grown on a brightly lit window and balcony at home.
- If the orchid is grown outdoors in the garden, partial shade should be provided.
- Apply ‘Nutricote’ Fertilizer once every two weeks.
- This hybrid has non-seasonal blooming and can flower throughout the year in Singapore.
Timed Released Fertilizer Last up to 180 days
Great for orchids, bromeliads, house and yard plants. Use on the container or in-ground plants.
Simply sprinkle Nutricote on top of the potting medium around the plant. When it rains or you water the Nutricote pellets release a small amount of food into the soil.
Nutricote uniformly releases fertilizer over time, based on temperature and moisture exposure. The release is controlled by a patented chemical release agent in the resin coating. Other controlled released fertilizers depend solely on the thickness of their resin, which results in non-uniform releases. Nutricote release periods are designated by Types. The Type number indicates the number of days at 77°F that the product will release 80% of its nitrogen. For example, Type 180 will release 80% of its nitrogen evenly over a 180-day period at 77°F. Orchids, Rhododendron, Azalea, Gardenia, Ferns, Forestry Seedling, Greenhouse Vegetables, African Violets. Nursery Crops, Cut Flower Crops, Bedding Plants, Woody Ornamentals. Most Pot Crops, Most Foliage Crops.