Cordyline Snow White
Have a home that is fairest of them all, A single-stemmed evergreen rhizomatous shrub. The stem looks to be woody, with a straight, erect stem. This cultivar is a monocot, which means it lacks genuine wood, despite its appearance. Tuber-like in appearance, the rhizome (underground horizontal stem) is rather thick. There are wavy leaf margins on the smooth, glossy leaves (30 – 76 cm long, 10 – 15 cm wide). This plant has variegated leaves with green and white stripes that vary in width on lower leaves, while the top leaves are uniformly green. Long and pale, the petiole is the flower’s stem. There are usually two rows of leaves on either side of the stalk. The petiole bases form a braid-like pattern as they slightly overlap one another. Branched clusters called as panicles contain clusters of 1cm-wide, faintly scented flowers (30 cm long). Indoor production is unusual for these organisms.
- It’s important to keep your vase clean.
- Removing leaves that will fall below the water’s surface
- A well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight is ideal for keeping flowers.
- To extend the life of your flowers, add Chrysal to their water.
- A sharp knife or pair of scissors can be used to make 45-degree cuts in the stems
- Every 2-3 days, or when the water becomes hazy, change the water.
- In order to keep your flowers in peak condition, clip the stems when they break or get limp.
Delivery within Singapore only with a $100 cart purchase with a $25 delivery fee. Free delivery for cart purchases over $200.
$15.00 excl. GST