Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Alocasia Cuprea “Red Secret”
The Alocasia Red Secret Care
- The Red Secret requires well-draining soil to avoid standing water. Soil becomes saturated if water does not drain.
- Place in indirect light to promote healthy development and avoid yellowing of the leaves.
- Place in indirect light to improve health development and avoid yellowing of the leaves.
- Water Elephant Ears regularly. To avoid root rot, keep the soil moist but not wet at all times.
- Tropical plants like temperatures between 10°C and 29°C during the day and 12°C and 18°C at night.
- Alocasias thrive in humid environments, making them ideal for bathrooms and kitchens.
- During the growth season, feed it every two weeks. A half-strength all-purpose houseplant fertilizer will do.
- Every two years, re-pot the plant to allow the roots to expand.
$51.00 $55.08 (Including GST)
Out of stock